Nurse And Allied Health Compliance – Handled
AMX Healthcare makes the process of onboarding as seamless as possible. Our user-friendly credentialing process ensures you are fully compliant and ready to start work in no time at all!
General Compliance Requirements:
- Certifications: BLS, PALS, ACLS and NALS
- Licenses: Registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, certified nursing assistants, respiratory therapists, medical and surgical technicians.
- Vaccinations: PPD, MMR titer, varicella titer, hepatitis A & B Titer, influenza (flu shot), pneumonia, meningococcal, rotavirus, and tetanus
- Other Requirements: Physical health screenings, color blindness test, skills checklists and assessments, annual HIPAA and OSHA reviews, and Alzheimer’s disease and dementia training
- Employment Verifications: Criminal background screening, license clearance, exclusion check, I-9 employee eligibility and drug screening
Every client has different compliance requirements. Additional documents and state-specific compliance may be required. Our innovative onboarding platform guides you through the different steps and assists you with up-to-date record keeping. As always, our specialist compliance team is easily accessible if you need us!